Wednesday, March 9, 2011

so...about those things called midterms...

fun fact of the day: I hate bridges. I get outrageously unsettled everytime I have to drive over a bridge- and I strongly dislike walking under bridges...which I do at least 4 times a day here...

And now for the post. Last week, this week and next week are just this god-awful string of midterm/paper-laden horrors. Tomorrow I have exams in Art&Architecture, and Business. I also have a 2000 word paper due tomorrow...Im at 800 words right now...So that's fun...I was outrageously productive yesterday, now i just need for that to carry through the day and night today. I'm skipping Bible Study today, and staying at the centro to hopefully finish my paper. Goal is to be done by 5 PM- (right now its 2 PM my time...that means I have to average 400 words per hour. Thats not hard at all- its just finding the thoughts thats the tricky part (and figuring out how to effectively relay those thoughts...). I feel outrageously calm for my current position... (Which I mean I'm glad for...I just find it odd...)

But I do have some wonderful things ahead that are really making me maintain happiness- Friday we're going to Arribes, which I guess is just absolutely beautiful (it's kind of one of those just pretty, nature places I think?) And we're hitting up a vineyard, and taking a boat ride- so that's pretty awesome. And then next week after one exam and one paper come Thursday- BOOM.  Barcelona!  So  things are looking good!!

And now I best get going on my paper or I am never going to meet my goal...Oh, want a visual aid of my paper topic???:

What you're looking at right there is the fachada of The Saint Sebastian Convent...good stuff yeah? yeah? Anyone interested in reading 7 pages about in Spanish, I got the hook up! ;)

All right, Hasta luego!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment