Thursday, March 10, 2011

rif -raf (shout out to Nataliaaa)

fun fact of the day: The only days that I have absolutely no inhibitions on wearing sweats in public is days when I have tests. (I think sometimes comfort trumps appearance completely)

So in case you can't guess what I'm wearing right now....boom! sweats :) I turned in my paper and just finished my two exams...the first one...well....uhhhh, we had to identify the style of the building based on the image we were shown. We were shown five images and I think I owned four of them...but then along came number five...I just said the completely wrong style and wrote about all these things that were just wrong...so that was really sad...

And then I went to business exam...50% was a take home essay question, I think that part went well. then there were multiple choice, which was not too bad. And then we arrive at the true or falses. Let me tell you a story called "I HATEEEE true and false questions..." why, you ask? well the style of true and false questions is that if they're false you have to say why. So sometimes I know something's wrong, but I can't correct it, because I don't know what it's supposed to be...so, I'll report back when I recieve the results of this experience...Or I'll just never mention anything if they're too terrible, and hopefully you'll all forget about this post ;)

How did we fix the test slump? a post test strawberry/whipped cream extravaganza! WOOHOO! How am I further going to ammend this situation?- NATALIE RACHEL SHOPPING TRIP!!!! Oh heyyyyyyy. Yup its gonna be a great afternoon! And out to Chinese with the ammended fantastic four!!! And then to Arribes tomorrow! THIS IS THE LIFE!! (and then studying like a lunatic for the rest of the weekend, because I have these fun little things called another exam and 5 pager next week!!! huzzah!)

In this moment I feel dirty (yeah I didn't mention, I really don't shower the night before or morning of a test...hygeine goes right out the window with exams), I'm sleepy, and I'm in sweats- But can I just tell you, in this moment I feel completely perfect- I don't feel stressed, I'm not worried, I feel good. I love that. I love this :)

And furthermore I love you all!!

Have a beautiful Thursday!!
<3 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment