Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Barcelona Pics :)

Catching up...here are some picture highlights of the Barcelona experience:

Have you seen "Home Alone"?....Pigeon woman in training...

La Sagrada Familia (Gaudi's famous cathedral)

Me and Sammy absolutely annihilating the best meal ever! Yummmm

Lost in the maze (more or less)

Park Guell (recognize this from Cheetah Girls?)

One of my favorite bench sections.

My favorite wall tile mosaic part...

More of Park Guell

This is beneath the benches you saw above

Las Ramblas (main road of Barcelona)

At the Water. Que bonito!
Oh, and my fun fact of the day: When I feel like I'm in physical danger I close my eyes and wait until it passes (which I recognize is not a good thing)...(yeah I have a story about getting pounced by this ferocious dog in the park)

But I'm fine. No permanent harm on that one, so all is well.

Hasta muy muy pronto (a causa de estoy para poner el post de Galicia :p)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment