Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh hey Thursday!!!

Best feeling of the world?: overcoming a difficult week, and being able to breathe at the end of it! Going into the exam today, I was tense. But after the test, woahhhh! I feel good! That was so much less intense that I was expecting. Something about being prepared really does wonders for exam-taking.

Also, let me recount the greatest experience... so my computer didn't come with solitaire or any games this year...sad. So I downloaded this mega solitaire pack thing before I left. And the other night I was playing solitaire...well it was called "daisy chain" or something. And I had no idea how to play the game, so I clicked to read game instructions, but I accidentally clicked the wrong button under the 'help' tab...what came up in a little window? The following:
Rest for the Weary
(Jesus said) "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)

That was the craziest most awesome experience! There's a whole little section of Bible verses in my solitaire games...it was so amazing. I love you solitaire mega pack!

Well Im about to get locked out of the centro, so I gotta jet! Out to chinese with Natalie tonight!! YAYYYYY!!

Hasta manana!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment