Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And it just keeps getting better!!!

  So my relationship with my host siblings is somewhat cyclical, meaning like day they seem to love me, and we play and do whatever, and then the next day they just act nasty as heck and are completely infuriating. I think we're moving into that equilibrium (which balances out at them liking me :)  ) Why have I drawn this conclusion? Well, last night for about 40 mins me and Natalia were coloring (and I wrote a letter in that time). We were both at my desk and she built this wall between us on the desk with all my books. The product of her 40 minute labor:

A gift for me!!! Yayyyyyy! (Its a teddy bear, with my name next to it) Sighhhh. I made her a notecard that had her name in bubble letters with pictures in the letters...which she loved. Yup, we've got the coloring bond...which basically translates to being best friends :)  <3

On another note, our meeting with the mayor yesterday landed us articles in all the Salamanca papers as well as online, so if you want to check it out (sorry there's nothing I can do about the fact that it's not in English...):


Welp, time to head back home for lunch! Hasta pronto!

Amor,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment