Friday, February 4, 2011

A weekend to Relax

Well, I finished up a very difficult week of class yesterday! (This week I'm feeling glad that I made it successfully through the week...I had a rough ending which resulted in my teacher telling me I hadn't read the play which I HAD read...and calling me out in front of the entire class...sad day)

But! Now it is the weekend AND one of my good friends from high school is visiting for the weekend, so we spent today wandering around, and we're going to continue for the rest of the weekend! It's so funny how it's sometimes hard to get together with people at home, but now I'm getting together with people in Spain, huh?????

Also, I thought I would reflect on things that I am really getting used to and loving:

1. Walking everywhere-- it feels so great to know that anywhere I could possibly want to get, I can walk to.

2. Ham- what? Yes- lunch today: ham sandwich, by choice...

3. Spray deodorant- yeah, sounds weird...but I'm thinking its cleaner, and I feel like I smell pretty darn good

4.  baguettes which cost only 20 cents...AMAZING

5. That I came here with 22 strangers and yet we somehow are comfortable enough to travel together live in close and odd hostels with them, and kind of tell them about anything that's going on...how cool is that? I wish my life could be like that with everyone I meet.

6. And finally the coffee. YUM.

All right, well I gotta wrap this up and head home! Have a great weekend!!

Amor,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment