Friday, February 11, 2011

Lazy Friday :) (the best kind of Friday)

I'm just going to recount my day, so that you can understand the greatness which just occurred. I woke up at about 10:30 and went into the kitchen and had a cup of coffee. Then I got back into bed and watched "Garden State" and ate an entire pack of chocolate wafer cookies (yeah that was not the healthiest life choice I've made...it happens...I also don't know if Im allowed to eat in my room...I probably shouldn't in bed, so we're gonna keep that one on the down low...and we probably won't repeat that again...). After that, I got off my lazy behind and showered... And since no one was home and therefore not using any water, the water in my shower lasted longer than usual! what does this mean? It means I now have 1 and a half freshly shaven legs! (woohoo!!) Yeah, the water still doesn't last forever, so we do what we can when we can...

Then I turned on a very classy music playlist of Kesha, Rihanna, and Bruno Mars and did my business hw. (yeah, who knew that I could be productive?) And then I made a to-do list (which I find awfully motivating...) Next, I cleaned my room and made my bed! (then I checked 'clean room' off my to-do list). Maite came home and made us lunch. (chicken and green mystery vegetable puree--I don't know what it is, and it didnt taste great...but I felt like it was healthy, which made me feel a lot better about my cookie-incident from 3 hours earlier)

Now I'm at the Wake Forest Center and I have been listening to 'Brand New Day' by Joshua Radin on repeat for about 35 mins...(please listen to it right now! You tube that!!)  I love when songs relate to life. Today is the perfect day. The weather is sunny and about 60 degrees. (it's supposed to get cold again, so don't be too jealous) But today so far feels perfect. Me and Mr. Radin are now going to conquer my to-do list together!! 

I might break down and go to McDonalds to use internet this weekend, but if not I'll be posting again on Monday! Have a beautiful weekend!

Amor,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment