Wednesday, May 11, 2011

4 (oops-studying made me fall behind)

4 things that I'm looking forward to about going home:

1. Not having people stop talking to me or literally walking away when I can't understand them...one of the most stressful things is when you are trying for all you are worth to understand what is happening around you. A stranger asks a favor and then walks away when they realize you aren't fluent. I'm going to love being able to fully participate in conversation again

2. Living on the american schedule (for however long or short a time that is)- I'm sorry- I love Spain to death, but you can only eat dinner at 11 PM so many times before you never want to do that again...The days are just so long- you wake up at 8ish eat breakfast then you do class and stuff til 3, eat lunch between 3 and 345 ish, go back to do work and whatever eat dinner between 10 and 11, and then get ready for bed. I like the schedule back home better

3. Being able to cook. I've missed that. But Maite is captain of that kitchen and I just wouldn't dare even ask to cook for them (I offered to make pancakes- boom shut down. repeatedly)

4. Seeing mi familia! It's been a lonnnnnnngggggg time. So I'm just excited and ready to go back

Amor!
Rachel

3.

No comments:

Post a Comment