Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Porto Experience :)

Fun fact: I like having options...I hate making decisions.

So we spent this past weekend in Porto. Note: 2 AM buses are about as fun as they sound...so proceed with caution if you are intending to book one. Porto is so awesome!! In case the name doesn't make it obvious...it's a port town on the Atlantic (in Portugal) and can you guess what they are famous for manufacturing?...Port wines!

We spent Friday walking around the beach and the town...so quaint!!!


and then on Saturday took a ride down the river and went to a couple distilleries (is that what they're called?...I think so).  I haven't really liked the wine too much since we've been here...so strong, but this was fun and good wine :) 



That's honestly about all we did in Porto- it's one of those places that's more for relaxing and chilling out. And it was awfully nice to have a weekend to just veg. out and relax. :)

Some highlights: -minigolf: I didn't come in last place! HUZZAH!!
                           -natalie getting pooped on: I'm sorry Mrs. Hartmann, I know that's insensitive and all...but it was funny stuff:


Okay, I should probably get a move on with my essay...hasta manana!!

Abrazos,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I read your blog... no, I don't appreciate you taking your blog to a bird poop place :P You're lucky you're pretty.

    ReplyDelete