Thursday, April 7, 2011

I almost forgot this was real life...

This has been one of those weeks where I kind of remembered that I'm not on vacation. Why? Internship search... I have been applying like no one's business, trying to secure something. I get really anxious though, so not hearing back sometimes makes me feel very nervous...I did hear back from one, though. Actually a couple hours ago I had the phone interview. I think it went fine, but I hear back from the internship next week, so I'll keep you posted!

I know the internship thing will work out (mostly because it has to) so I'm not overly worried. I'd just like to hear back and assemble all my options and then make a decision. (And soon, considering the whole needing to organize housing thing...)

This weekend I'm off to Porto, Portugal! And it's going to be high70s-low 80s! (Better buy sunscreen!) So that is looking like it will be a wonderful and relaxing weekend! (If only we didn't have to get to the bus station for a 2 AM bus...darnit!) Okay I better be productive with the remaining hour of internet!!

I hope you have a great weekend!!
Hasta Lunes!!
<3 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment